Hope and Dream•

• Hope
* be beautiful
* received into an universitas padjadjaran student
* become a successful writer
* have a perfume business
* working as a psychologist
* make parents happy
* become a rich person
* go to the dream country
* be an inspiring figure
* have a school for child victims of war, unable to
 * volunteering in a conflict country

• Dream

my dream is to be accepted in unpad. I also want to go to Mecca. my dream is to become a figure who has a big influence on Indonesian children, especially in the field of education. I also want to be an environmental activist and volunteer in a conflicting country whose children need help with education. I also want to be able to help people with psychology that I get later. I want to be a woman who inspires other women. I also want to make people aware of the importance of protecting the environment.

Komentar