ALL ABOUT MY SELF

hello !! my name is Nazwa!

I live in the suniaraja street no.103! I live with my parents and my younger brother. I have a younger brother, his name is marsel. I also have a good father and a loveble mother. i school in Senior Highschool 3. My class is at X-IPS 1. My favorite food is noodles and brownies while my favorite drink is banana milk. my hobbies are reading and writing. ideals of being a diplomat. my biggest dream is to be a volunteer at Unicef. My favorite idol is Sabrina Claudio, I also like bands the vamps, one direction and new hope club. my favorite movies are narnia, midnight sun, maleficent and harry potter. I really like music. the thing I don't like is drawing, dancing, and playing musical instruments because I can't. I have some very beautiful and funny friends. my current desire is to have many friends, be fluent in learning and writing a novel then published!

Komentar