•MY SATURDAY•

Hello, all!!

on my blog this time, I will tell you the reason why I did not come to the world tournament.

I did not come because I went to the eye doctor to examine my eyes, which I felt increased my myopia. In the morning I wake up then take a shower and get ready and then go to the doctor immediately with my mother. I had previously contacted my friend and told him that I could not come that day. My mother also contacted the teacher to ask permission. When I arrived at the hospital, my mother registered and then we waited a while before being examined by the doctor. when I was called by a nurse, I was examined and it turned out that my nearsighted eyes deteriorated and it turned out I had a cylinder. After being discharged from the hospital, my mother and I contacted my father and we went to optics to buy new glasses. when i arrived at optics, i chose a new eyeglass frame and after that dad paid and the glasses were made immediately. it took several days to make it. so I have to be patient. after finishing my mother and I went home while my father continued his work.

so many stories on my saturday. Thank you!

Komentar